Home Remedies for best acne treatment, Acne is a common skin problem that affects people of all ages. Teenage sufferers are most affected by acne due to the increased levels of hormones in their body.
Sleep deprivation, very stress, unhealthy eating habits and a busy lifestyles can also cause acne. Acne can appear on the face, chest, back and scalp, although there is no definite treatment, to prevent or reduce the problem. Here are some simple and easy natural home remedies.
Home Remedies for best acne treatment
1. Multani Mitti (It is also known as Fuller’s Earth) – Multani Mitti is also known as Fuller’s earth, it is good for greasy and acne-prone skin because it absorbs extra oil (without drying your skin) and opens the pores. It also helps to improve your skin tone, you can find it in Indian grocery stores.
Mix equal number of Multani mitti, rose water and sandalwood powder. You can add more rose water to get better compatibility of paste.
Apply this sludge pack to your face , Wash it after drying , Use it once in a week
2. Lemon Juice – Acidic acid of lemon can be very useful in the best acne treatment, cleansing lemon dirt which has accumulated in pores and will make the seedben hard. You can use it on your skin daily, but if it is very dry, then use it every two or three days.
Rub a piece of lemon on the affected area and leave it for a few hours before washing your face with water.
You can also mix lemon juice with equal quantity of rose water and use the solution to wash the affected area thoroughly.
2. Tea Tree Oil – Another popular natural remedy for acne is Tea Tree Oil. Tea tree oil acts like an antiseptic and makes pores incompatible.
Apart from this, it helps kill bacteria that cause acne. Apply a drop of tree tea oil three times a day in the affected area.
If the application of undiluted tea tree causes skin irritation, redness, or tea tree oil causes Ovrdring is diluted in water or apply it to mix again with aloe vera gel.
4. Orange Peel – Acidic acid present in orange and high vitamin C makes perfect remedy for best acne treatment. You can use juice from orange and its peel, but peeling can be more effective.
Put the orange peel in the sun and dry it completely. , Pour the dry peel in the powder and add water to make a paste.
Apply paste in the affected area and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash your face with hot water.
5. Aloe Vera Gel – Soothing and anti-inflammatory properties in aloe vera can cure acne in a few days case. Aloe vera gel is also helpful in fixing traces due to acne.
You can buy aloe vera gel from the market or can get a pure aloe vera gel by cutting a leaf from the aloe vera plant and spreading the gel from the middle. Apply aloe vera gel twice daily in the affected area.
6. Neem – Neem can be used to treat various skin problems. It has antiseptic and antibiotic properties which help kill bacteria due to acne. In addition, it removes redness and swelling of the skin breakdown.
Add a little water and make a paste of tender Indian lilac leaf. Add some turmeric powder to the paste and then apply it on the affected area. Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it. Do it at least twice a week. You can apply neem oil several times a day until you can see improvement.
These simple and easy to follow natural remedies for acne can solve the problem to some extent. For best results, you should also live healthy life style. If you can not successfully treat your acne with these home remedies, then you should consult a doctor.
7. Oatmeal – Oatmeal is beneficial in reducing acne because it cleans your skin and absorbs excess oil. In addition, it exempts your skin
Mix one teaspoon honey and half lemon juice in one cup of cooked porridge. , Wash this mixture on your skin , Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water. , Do it once or twice a week.
8. Baking Soda – Baking soda also known as sodium bicarbonate helps to Exfoliant your skin. Thus, it unplugs the pores and removes the dead skin.
It also helps regulate the pH balance of the skin and regulates light anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. In all these features it is an excellent home remedy for acne removal
Apply a paste of one or two spoons of baking soda and apply a little water. Close it after a few minutes. Best Brown Spot Remover
You can mix together two teaspoons baking soda, a spoonful of cinnamon powder, half lemon juice and five teaspoons of honey. Apply it to your face and wash after 5 minutes. Use baking soda on your skin, once or twice a week.