Home Remedies To Remove Black Spots on face – Black spots on the face are a problem known as hyper-pigmentation. That is, the face has too much melatonin which causes a darker pigment in places. Dark spots can show up on any race of the person. They can occur as a result of scarring due to severe acne. Black spots are not the same thing as blackheads, which are merely clogged pores. These black spots are actually spots on the face that appear darker than the rest of the skin. They are not necessarily bumpy and can be quite smooth. If you have these spots, then it is likely that you are looking for ways to get rid of them.
Before you run out to the drugstore for cosmetics, it is important that you understand that black spots can also be a signal of disease within the body. If you don’t have acne, and you develop sudden black spots on the face, then you should consult your physician for a complete physical to rule out health conditions such as Addison’s disease and anemia, to name a few. Addison’s disease is a serious condition affecting the metabolism while anemia is a reduced number of red blood cells in the body. Your doctor will want to run tests on you to rule out diseases as well as pregnancy and menopause, both which can cause hyper-pigmentation.
What Causes Black Spots on Face
Black spots on the face might be the result of sun damage as well. If you have spent years in the sun, then you might very well develop sun damage in the form of dark patches on your skin. If you already have the damage, sunscreen will not take it away. Sunscreen will, however, prevent future damage to the skin. That is why it is so important to make sure that you wear sunscreen every day. Doctors recommend that you use at least SPF30, and possibly a higher SPF if you live in a tropical climate. You should put on at least a teaspoon full each day in order to prevent future sun damage.
Black spots on the face that are not caused by a health problem can be reduced by using bleaching products. Surprisingly, sometimes just good old lemon juice applied to the skin with a cotton swab can fade out dark spots. There are also over the counter preparations that can be used to bleach out the skin. Dermatologists also recommend that those with dark spots use a product with retinol, which encourages cell turn over. Black spots on skin can be treated.
Home Remedies To Remove Black Spots on face Completely
How Get rid of those annoying black spots completely on your face? Try these effective home remedies for dark spots to disappear from your face and naturally get a clear color.
How to get rid of black spots on the face completely? These black spots are due to hereditary factors, exaggerated for the sun’s rays, free radical damage and hormone levels increase. Whatever the reasons can be, these solutions are powerful enough to eliminate black spots from your face and a shiny unblemished. Get Rid of Blemishes on Face.
Be sure to use these measures on a regular basis and be patient, it may take a few weeks to show results. Here are highly recommended home remedies for removing black spot completely on the face. Hyperpigmetation Treatment at Home
Home Remedies to Remove Black Spots on face
1. Lemon Oil – Black spots and other imperfections with lemon oil disappeared. with 2 to 3 drops of lemon-oil massage three times a day oil on black spot, to get the best results to apply it 3 times a week. Lemon oil is rich in phytochemicals and citric acid, which removes black spots and exposes hyperpigmentation and gives spotless skin.
2. Green-Tea bag – Green tea is also known as wonderful weight loss healthy drink, but also a great skin treatment for black spots and hyper-pigmentation. Place a green tea bag in a cup of hot water for 30 seconds and then place it on black or dark spots. You can use 4 to 5 times the same green tea bag.
3. Pineapple Juice – Pineapple juice also you can use it for naturally removing black spots. Mix two slices of pineapple for a smooth puree form. Use a cotton ball to apply pineapple juice to the affected area. Rinse pineapple puree after 20 minutes, there are light bleaching and astringent properties which help in effectively reducing black spot and acne scars. If used regularly, it softens the skin tone, you can use it once for 2 weeks at a time.
How to Get Rid of Black Spots on Face Naturally at Home
4. Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar also can use to remove black spots on face as a natural skin toner. Mix 1/4 cup of hot water and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar together. With the help of cotton ball apply ACV water to clean your face. Stay for 1 to 2 minutes and then rinse. Repeat twice a day for 2 to 3 weeks. Alternatively, you can clear the ACV directly on the spot using a Q-tip and wash it after 20 minutes.
5. Garlic Juice – Garlic Paste is one of the highly effective natural methods to remove black spot on face. Crush garlic 2-3 raw garlic to relieve the juice. Before applying this juice take a towel and wet with water then pat on the face. Apply garlic paste on the dark and black spot with the help of cotton swab and let it sit for about 10 minutes. After that wash off it with cool water.
Note: Garlic may cause slight irritation, if you feel uncomfortable, stop using it immediately.
How to Get Rid of Black Spots on Face
6. Baking Soda – Cost effective and useful Home remedies to remove black spots on your face. It contains antiseptic and mild abrasive properties that help to destroy black spots and other frequent spots. Removing Black spots by using equal parts of baking soda and warm water with the help of a cotton swab and after ten minutes wash it off. Repeat twice a day up to two weeks to remove black spot naturally and completely.
7. Aloe Vera Gel – There are many soothing and rejuvenating properties in the fresh Aloe Vera gel, which is ideal for removing black spots. Take Fresh Aloe Vera leaves and extract the gel. Mix a Tbsp of this Aloe Vera Gel and 1 TSP of honey together then apply on your face and massage for about five minutes. Take mixture little more Apply and leave for another 10 minutes and Wash it with cold water. Repeat twice a day for two weeks. It gives you smooth skin, free from defects and lightens dark spots on your face.
How to Remove Black Spots on face? Best Acne Treatment,